At Pawshake we are constantly spending our time creating awareness and directing owners to our sitters' profiles.
However, the best way for you to get more bookings is to tell people about yourself and show them how great you are! People are more likely to book with someone they have met or feel comfortable and connected with.
Please note: marketing materials are only available for download via your dashboard on the Pawshake website. It is currently not available for download via the mobile app.
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your complimentary Pawshake marketing materials.
- Visit your dashboard to download and save your flyer or business card. You can then print them yourself at home, bring them to a shop or use an online printing company like Vistaprint to print them.
- Don't be limited to traditional flyers and business cards, your custom marketing materials can also be used to create postcards, stickers or magnets of the same size.
- If nothing is happening when you click the links, please ensure that your ad block extensions are switched off.
- If your name or profile name is too long, it may not present nicely on the materials. Simply go back and change your profile details and then click to generate the flyer or business card again.
- The link and QR code on the materials direct back to your profile and the owner will need to make an enquiry and booking with you through Pawshake.
- We do not allow phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts, external websites or any other contact method to be displayed on your marketing materials. This is not only to protect you from spam but also to ensure that the booking is covered by The Pawshake Guarantee in case of accident or illness.
- Hand out your marketing materials to existing clients so they can help you spread the word.
- Keep a few copies with you all the time so that if you meet potential clients, you can hand it to them right away.
- Print out copies and do a letterbox drop in your local neighbourhood. The best times to do this would be before key holiday periods like school holidays, Christmas and Easter.
- Reach out to local pet related businesses (groomers, pet stores, vets, dog clubs, trainers, etc) and ask if you could place a flyer or business card in their notice board or their counter. Many are very supportive of small, local businesses!
- For more detailed tips on how to get more pet sitting work, click here.